The successful client will be working in the innovative and creative environment. Opportunity to work closely with top management level and drive the innovative team.
Our client is a top leader and global mnc for power genarator and other industrial equipment suppliers. They have been growing across the globe with more than 50 offices around the world.
- Manage the Business Development prospects to create and develop strategy for Sales including contracting, network building, market expansion, and other innovative opportunities for the business.
- Contribute on training campaigns and take part on improving Sales Channel and finding new potential customer companies.
- Arrange costing and sourcing on tender stage.
- Arrange meetings regarding business planning with sales team.
- Responsible for Business Planning Presentation.
- Work closely with potential customers in industries that would be benefited to rental service
- Communicate with customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with extensive years of commercial experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years' of Business Development, Sales Planning, or Technical Sales.
- Strong market knowledge of Oil and Gas, Mining, Construction.
- Competent Microsoft Office User especially Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Great communication, marketing, and presentation skills.
- Innovative, creative, and have the vision for business.
- Thai nationals with fluent spoken and written English skills.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wiwan Lert-Asavapatra on +662 012 5041