PRTR Manufacturing Recruitment Department is supporting an international company with a Sales Office based in Bang Na. This company produces “in-demand” materials and full services for industrial customers in the Chemical, Powerplant, Food & beverage sector,
and more. The brand is recognized in the market and the company originally from Japan.
We are looking for a hands-on Business Development manager with Legal background to handle the business contract agreement, negotiation process, and coordinate with the operations team to support the projects that are on-site with customers. Being involved
with legal matters and find the best solutions to bring benefits to the company and customers.
The right person is organized, self-managing, with an open mind. The position provides the opportunity for an autonomous role where you will be responsible for working with some of the most dynamic international companies in Thailand.
- Supervising and consulting on the legal matters regarding business contracts and agreements with management and partner with customers.
- Reviewing / Considering all Business contracts in terms of legal and commercial.
- Supporting the customer with technical knowledge and updates of the product and services until complete the projects.
- Leading in account management, consultation on budget& cost control of the project, and supporting operations activities such as logistic & supply chain and engineering.
- Establishing effective relationships with customers and initiating the negotiation process when needed.
- Reporting directly to MD (Japanese) on any agreement issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field of Legal or Business development.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Business development with Legal background and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience in project development, import & export process, and business management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and regulations in Chemical, Food& Beverage, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Experienced working for a multi-national company.
- Able to work independently with negotiation and account management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Mobile, able to travel around Thailand and overseas extensively.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Strong sense of honesty, discretion, and self-motivation.