Duties and Responsibilities:
Investment related functions
- Conduct Feasibility study, investment proposal evaluation and due diligence for new business
- Prepare investment proposal and analysis of related section to committee and BOD
- Liaison with new business manager to formulate business plan and synergy model
Business initiation/marketing function
- To explore and seek the new business opportunities
- To mange and close business deal/projects/innitiatives
- To resell and cross-sell from business deal or refer to RMs
- To liaison with channel and product to explore and formulate business opportunities and approach prospects;
Solution development functions
- Structure solution and process for new business
- Work with related parties internal and external for solution completion
- Ensure smooth operation of the first transaction of new process/solution delivered
Scope of Business activities
- Varied type of activities are included the following, subject to expertise and responsibility of each team members:
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Investment in venture capital, tech start-up, or equity
- Innovative insurance products
- Financial product and innovations including lending and payment, etc
- Other: to be assigned
- At least 3-5 years experience in Corporate Business Development, product management, credit and financial analysis, investment banking, or relevant
fields in the insurance or financial sectors.
- Strong Analytical skills in feasibility analysis, industry analysis, cashflow and credit analysis, or credit or insurance product development
- Experience in financial modelling, merger & acquisition, investment transactions.
- Conceptual thinking and presentation skill with ability to formulate idea into business opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with prospect, clients, teams, and related functions.
- Fluent in English
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Can work under pressure and willing to learn new things
Please send your updated resumes and expected salaries and enclosing a recent photo to Human Resources Department.