- Analyzes business processes, activities, and functions.
- Prepares convincing presentations to stakeholders.
- Provides constructive and timely evaluations of analysis and initiatives received.
- Supports key analysis, transformations, and business improvements.
- Partners with Asia OBU analytics and planning functions.
- Partners with corporate finance and accounting functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Handles Projects & Initiatives such as financial analysis and modeling (DCF, ROI, NPV, pricing analysis), capital expenditure analysis & presentation, Risks & opportunities analysis, Annual
profit plans (budgets), business process improvements, etc.
- Reports to Vice President and Director.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or Financial Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Superb time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Adequate finance and accounting background.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Optional direct-selling or related industry experiences.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with intermediate-to-advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Must be able to legally travel among these countries/regions for business as needed (United States of America, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330