- To report management matters to the Property Manager on a daily basis, as well as report immediately in the event of building emergencies.
- To monitor, control and organize all on-site staff and to be responsible for the actions of such staff in addition to ensuring that staff rosters and all holidays are adequately
- To monitor and review the operation of all on-service sub-contractors such as cleaning, security, pest control and lift contractors, as well as to ensure that those services are
performed satisfactorily as agreed to in the contract and at the costs quoted.
- To liaise with the M & E Engineer regularly to ensure sufficient service staff, including team of technicians, are maintained at all times.
- To monitor and control all Purchase Order (PO), Work Orders (WO) and Requisition Forms (RF) generated in respect of the property.
- To ensure the smooth daily operation of the building such as car park, vehicular and pedestrian access and security etc.
- To liaise directly with tenants to handle on-site practical issues and to deal with any problems they may require approval from CBRE, and ensure good communication among tenants
and the landlord.
- To maintain an accurate up-to-date flow of information to the Accounting Department and co-ordinate the preparation of accounting information, invoice procedures and other A.G.
Union accounting matters.
- To administer all leases to ensure the ongoing compliance by the tenants.
- To be on call standby 24 hours a day in case of emergency incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, hospitality or any related field
- 5 years experience in property management
- Good English communication; both verbal and writing and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be self motivated, responsible and able to build a team.
- Able to work under pressure with very good skills in communication and team management
- Positive attitude and very good in service mind
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume, stating your background, current and expected salary and a recent photo by click "Apply
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Human Resources Department
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
87/2 CRC Tower All Seasons Place, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel 66 (0) 2 119 1500 Fax 66 (0) 2 685 3304