Our client is an online channel/platform with a large amount of experience in selling and digital performance marketing. The company is continuously expanding and is now seeking a highly motivated person for the position of Brand Manager.
- Being responsible for product development, focusing on skincare and workout product lines.
- Managing budgets and delivering programs within projected costs, including developing detailed marketing program cost estimates, business cases, and ROI models.
- Coordinating activities with Creative Content and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Staying up-to-date with sales admin.
- Bachelor in any field.
- Male or female.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing (Facebook ads and Google ads).
- Creative skills.
- Bonus (depends on performance).
- Group insurance / health insurance.
- Working 6 days: Monday – Saturday (09.00 a.m.–06.00 p.m.) / Flexible hours.