Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- A BIM Modeler uses building information modeling software (REVIT) to create a three-dimensional visual plan for a project.
- Building information models are virtual files used to aid decision-making during the building process.
- BIM Modelers work closely with architects and engineers to develop designs for clients.
- BIM Modelers need to have excellent artistic, technical, and computer skills.
Education and Background
- Use BIM software (REVIT) to create 3-D plans for projects
- Collaborate with architects and engineers on projects
- Determine the proper elements and scale for buildings
- Meet deadlines
Skills and Competencies
- BIM Modelers need to earn a high school diploma or equivalent, preferably with classes in math, science, design, and computer graphics.
- Graduates typically continue their education by earning an associate degree from a community college or a certificate from a technical school.
- Professional certification also is available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand technical drawings and plans
- Advanced math and computer skills
- Creativity and artistic ability
- Keen attention to detail
Please send a letter of application, PHOTO, PORTFOLIO and resume stating details of qualifications,
experience, current and expected remuneration to the Human Resources Manager or e-mail via APPLY NOW
Design 103 International Ltd.
9th Fl., Asoke Towers Office Bldg.
219 Asoke Road (Sukhumvit 21)
Bangkok 10110, THAILAND
T+66(0) 2 260 0160 (18 Lines)
F+66(0) 2 258 0053