- Develop strategy and business plan for Strategic Content group, Support strategy execution and organizational transformation
Roles & Responsibilities :
Develop strategy and business plan for Strategic Content
- Research and analyze on new and/or evolving market and consumer trends and draw insights and implications on business strategies
- Collaborate and coordinate with members of each business units in the development of key growth initiatives
- Develop business plans to capture new business opportunities
- Create persuasive presentation for key learnings and recommendations to senior level executives
Project management of key initiatives
Support strategy execution
- Coordinating cross business units to maximize synergy and ensure success of project execution
Analysis and tracking performance
-Analyze business model and structure optimal for each business and tracking performance in collaboration with business units
Qualifications Required :
-Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business
-8-10 years of experience in business development or technology/ content & media sector
-Experience in media agency will be an advantage
-High degree of quantitative and analytical experience in media or technology
-Strong strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
-Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities
-Excellent teamwork capabilities. especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
-Creatively and collaboratively disruptive
-Self-motivation, high-energy, tenacity
-Excellent at presenting diverse information in a clear, concise manner with a data supported point of view.
-Fluency in business-critical applications: Word, Excel, Keynote, Outlook, PowerPoint
-Good command of Mandarin and English
-Communicate in Mandarin Special consideration
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 TrueTower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true