Functional Area: Plant Maintenance
Location: SIG Combibloc Ltd. Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of carton packaging and associated equipment suppliers. The Asia regional head
office is located in Rayong with a world class manufacturing plant to serve the region. Visit us at
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Manage & maintain all electrical works/ electronic programs such as PCS7, S7, IBA reports programs, Keyence Camera, Siemens drive units all machine by following machine
(Extrusion, Printing, Cutter creaser, Folder Sealer line) in order to improve machine for more output, reduce waste rate also follow up all troubleshooting and organizing team for electronic programs trainings, create standard works relevant with TPM program.
- Daily directly coordinate with production line to take action follow up the hot issue, work order, PM schedule, IFE work requesting about the requirement and time to be close work requested from machine owner.
- Follow up works assignment to team how is progress and control quality of works and then explanation/ handover to machine owner when job was done.
- Rise up the propose idea and follow up the project having done for waste reduction, output quality improvement.
- TPM programs to be fix the problems e.g. root cause analysis, 5Whys, programs improvement and follow up.
- Organize, manage the SAP PM session about PM, CM, Spare parts and then assign to technician, follow up works instruct EE team about electronic programs closed Work Order analysis what causes problems, how to make the permanent
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Automation, Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in Professional level
- Very good knowledge for PLC SIEMENS S5/S7 , TIA Portal , WinCC flexible/Comfort , Drive Sinamic / Simotion
- Good knowledge for technical skills (cable installation / electrical wiring / install lighting and plug / make a mechanical support)
- Maintain all electrical equipment (sensor / motor / camera / lighting bulb / power socket)
- Maintenance for Robot and AGV car system
- Preventive and corrective maintenance and solving/analyze for the machine breakdown
- Planning and support for the project team
- Able to be hard work on shift pattern and over time
- Attend to learn new knowledge and improve yourself
- Working independent without supervision