Chemoscience Thailand, part of the Chemopharm Group is a private equity backed leading manufacturer and distributor of medical technology and healthcare products in South East Asia. Headquartered
in Malaysia, the Group has presence across the region in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The Group is embarking on an aggressive expansion plan and is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join the team as
an Associate Manager - Product Marketing.
You will play an important role to:
- Create, implement and coordinate strategic marketing plans which align with regional product team
- Gather and analyse market intelligence to optimize product and market opportunities
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, marketing activities, product launching) and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products
- Expand existing customer base for the portfolio of products through.
- Build good rapport with key accounts and high potential accounts
- Carry out field visits to elicit voice of customers, insights and market trends.
- Provide technical product information and conduct demonstration and presentation to customers.
- Create training materials and periodical training programs for sales team and key partners.
- Other ad-hoc related activities from time to time
To be successful in this role, you would require:
Please send your application in English
1244 Pattanakarn Road, Suanluang, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Telephone : 0-2035-1561-5 Fax : 0-2035-1566
www.chemoscience.co.th , www.chemopharm.com
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, BioTechnology, Food Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in product marketing.
- Knowledge of laboratory/ industrial equipment functionality will be added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.