This position reporting to Corporate Affairs Director. Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager will performs a variety of regulatory activities related to finished products, labelling/ advertising and regulatory database management to ensure compliance
on law and regulation especially regarding dairy product.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Prepare all concerned documents for FDA registration and follow up to get FDA product license and amended approval of all products for local and export.
• Coordinate with FDA on Manufacturing License/Import License renewal and amendment.
• Coordinate with Export department on the Certificate of Free Sales, Certificate of Manufacturer, Certificate of Ingredient requisition.
• Prepare information - Ingredient list, food additives & allergen, nutrition table, claim for pack declaration and ensure the new packaging label design is corrected according to the FDA regulation.
• Ensure all the product labeling and advertising complied with regulation.
• Coordinate with R&D, and external accredited laboratory for sample analysis and ensure the result meet FDA regulation.
• Monitor new competitor’s product from FDA website and update to commercial team
• Identify and raise an issue in RA process/regulatory restriction to concerned persons.
• Maintain liaison and build up relationship with FDA authorities
• Contribute technical knowledge - food and nutrition to support label claim and advertising and convince FDA to approve claim/product name/Icon
• Liaise with cross functional team both local and regional tea to ensure regulatory compliance and effective implementation.
• Monitor all FDA regulations and Codex Standard regarding dairy products and inform all concerns about changes and impact.
• Support on claim from 3rd party regarding FDA issue.
• Bachelor degree or higher in Food Science or related field.
• Solid experience in similar field/job function for 5 years in multinational FMCG company / Food industry.
• Dairy products experience will be a plus.
• Good knowledge of related FDA regulation – dairy regulations , labelling, and advertising etc.
• Strong analytical & problem solving
• Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team's success.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
• Result oriented with well process management.
• Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
Human Resources Department
5th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-620 1900
To learn more, please visit our Company Career Website