Our client is a Health product. They are established since 1980 more than 90 countries. Currently, they are seeking an Assistant Product Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Helping in the development and implementation of a marketing campaign.
- Tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, maintains databases, and prepares the report.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Reporting product damages during transportation.
- Performing order quantity forecast based on the trend of sales and the balance of inventory.
- Maintaining the amount of the giveaway product for sales promotion.
- Preparing the documents to support government agencies.
- Coordinating with the purchasing department to order the necessary materials for the product.
- Providing basic product information to customers.
- Supporting the new product development project.
- Managing NPD, FPD and Products line (8 categories).
- Supporting marketing activities.
- Male/Female, 28-34 years old.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- MLM Business experience is a plus.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office.
- Good communication negotiation and Interpersonal skills.
- Fair to good command to fluent in English language skills.
- Interest in Healthy business.
- Able to work at Ploenchit location.
- Fixed Bonus: 1 month.
- Provident Fund: 5-10%
- Health insurance: OPD, IPD.
- Annual leave: 10 days.