- Do market research for useful marketing information including competitors’ information, pricing and trend for new product launch
- Handle the Agile processes / Sensory testing
- Developing and evolving the knowledge of the new product offering
- Co-create and implement the new product launch and promotion plan and produce supporting material, introduces products to distributor, and creates strategic
messaging that elevates appeal and ultimately drives
- Creating promotional literature and information, as well as support material and communicating this at corporate sponsored events and through the various
- Metric analysis for Promotion/Campaign including festive, slow moving items boost and campaign related to promotion and obtain Regional team and Head Quarter
team for the Promotion approval
- In collaboration
with Licensing, Sales, Warehouse and Regional Supply Chain for the promotional plan with proper products knowledge and campaign arrangement/training
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Execute and ensure the conduction of the activities and events to promote company branding
- Manage and coordinate with the BA/Sponsored team and athlete to maximize the branding exposure
- Review/ update existing content on Websites including develop new marketing Collaterals, literatures, tools & assets
- Coordinate with Head Quarter team to ensure the Online Ordering function is in the right place and functional
- Develop plan to increase the “Hit Rate” for distributor’s click/browse into the 3Clicks contents
- Develop the up-to-date tools and drive the brand message/content to support distributor
- Liaising with warehouse, vendor for items need to be reprinted and ensures to review and update the content to be accurate and also meet the legal requirement
- DC Decoration: Manage to have the update of the display area in the DC Walk in Center on a regular basis to express the best image with updated look and
picture on regular basis including seasonal seasons/ promotions.
- Thai Nationality, not over 43 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing or any related fields
- 3 - 5 years of experience in direct selling, product strategy and planning, marketing & corporate events, sales incentive planning and/or corporate communications systems
- Experience in FMCG and MLM business is a plus
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, handle challenges in a positive manner and establish rapport with distributors and management while maintaining professionalism
- Excellent oral and written English and Thai communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point) and email
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower, 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330