Position: Assistant Manager, Inbound, Replenishment and Inventory Control
Location: ฺBangna area, Bangkok
To Drive, Control and Manage DC Operations & process efficiency around Inbound receiving activities, Return & Replenishment activities as well as managing and controlling Inventory movement to the maximum accuracy and in alignment with Supply Chain & Operations
Responsibilities: Inbound Receiving, Over-Flow Transfer, Return & Replenishment and Inventory Management
- Work closely with Outbound Operations Manager as well as Forecasting and planning inventory - flow to serve ECom & Non ECom with best efficiency for Supply Chain/Replenishment and Operational objectives
- To manage DC Operations in receiving management both Inbound and Return Operations, order replenishment and inventory management to the context of Operational efficiency ; while maintaining inventory accuracy at maximum
- Develop the forecast and plan SKU with qty for shelf replenishment against Orders demand by biz channels. Work closely and synchronize with Outbound fulfilment
- Manage & Monitor Inventory performance to align with seasonal strategy.
- Drive regular Daily Cycle Count activities, system reconciliation, Inventory discrepancy from short-pick and short-delivery with investigation and analysis rootcause from the variance finding
- Manage product destruction and optimize productive and unproductive inventory, identify trends and develop recommendations.
- Analyze inventory levels and visualize Inventory Report to management and key stakeholders.
- Optimize and smoothen Return Operations to the best efficiency and on-time
- Ensure that all product receiving into DC are properly tagged, labeled, and stored safely in compliance.
- Review warehouse processes to make sure that operations are running smoothly and efficiently. Update any changes when necessary. Retrain warehouse personnel as needed.
- To develop and optimize functional performance so to achieve max inventory accuracy, on-time product replenishment for on-time order fulfillment
- Be proactive and plan ahead. Communicate closely with “internal customers”
- Be creative and flexible. Be LEAN with continuous process improvement thru any opportunities arise.
- Monitoring progress / defining and reporting KPI to track success and/or recurring problems
- Able to initiate / develop short-term operational plan & upgrading plans
Team Management :
- Develop employee, team work plan and upgrade knowledge / training development for Team.
- Manage team performance, implementing procedures internally and for key functional stakeholders, and drive SOP training and/or refreshment knowledge to DC staff
- Constantly analyze “health” status in Team and energize Happy Working Team with safety & security environment
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders that interface with Replenishment, Return, Inventory flow and Receiving in the DC
- Perform any other roles or duties assigned by the superior, which is deemed reasonable, practical and logical
- Organizational Skills – Keeping an orderly warehouse for accuracy and efficiency process to the ordering and maintaining supplies
- Manage and guide day to day team performance, empowering the team and facilitating problem-solving.
Professional background/ Experience:
- Experienced in logistic operations, warehouse operations, inventory control & management, preferably in Fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
- Proficient in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP and WMS knowledge
- Manage Relationship and Diversity cross functionally and within the Team
- Planning, Organizing, Analysis, Reporting & Problem Solving
- Come with leadership, people management, supervisory and customer service skills.
- Must be able to identify problems and resolve in a timely manner; possess sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in Project and processes management
- Proficient in English
CREATING THE NEW