If you're interest in the position, please send your resume to
ainthana @adient.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Key Responsibilities: (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ)
This role serves as the primary contact on Compensation & Benefits for the organization and provides year-round support for C&B processes, systems and/or projects including rewards and recognition. These activities are essential to the People Strategy as it
impacts the most viable component of the ARC/ Pathlight value proposition. This role will also work closely with HR Operations and both teams will provide back-up and coverage to each other as needed.
• Assist HR Manager to manage organization wide pay policies and salary reviews as well as bonus allocation process.
• Assist HR Manager to Executes rewards programs, policies and procedures in line with overall Rewards strategy.
• Keep up to date on compensation practices, market trends and legislation, analyze internal and external pay equities, made recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments.
• Provide salary inputs to new hire offers, contract conversions, promotions, etc.
• Assist HR Manager to provide technical and analytical support on major projects relating to compensation evaluation, compensation plan design and rewards strategy.
• Assist HR Manager to develop guidelines and processes for compensation & benefits in line with market practice and business requirements.
• Support participation in external compensation & benefits surveys and participate in special bench-marking studies.
• Preparation of ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Responsible for all budgeting & reporting requirements, analytics and dashboards for the Rewards & HR Operations function and consolidation of overall department budget and ensure adherence to yearly plan.
• Manage communication of rewards program to overall employee population, line managers and HR team.
• Will work in partnership with HR Operations and cover when needed on payroll and other HR operations areas.
• Continuous improvement to the payroll, Employee data management process
• Manage and tracks the annual staff cost budget for the Group
Optional Responsibilities (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบเสริม)
• Develop and implement incentive structures to incentive staff across the different region.
• Drive the development and alignment of the job grading, salary structure and benefits structure across the various countries
Customer Requirements: (ความต้องการของลูกค้า)
• N/A (Not Applicable)
HSE Expectation: (ความคาดหวังด้านความปลอดภัยและสิ่งแวดล้อม)
• Ensure that all activities accordance with Environmental legal & requirements.
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work
instructions or communicated in training
• Participation in the HSE involvement in management of change process, attendance in
HSE related team meetings.
• Communicating often about safety: safety talk and feedback, ensure accident and near
miss reporting procedures are understood and complied with, assist with accident investigations & 8D report.
• Zero tolerance & fully compliance with high risk/critical work: Permit System.
• Conduct risk assessments on activities within their department ensuring that the
methods and systems of work are safe, also that the necessary procedures, rules and regulations designed to achieve this are formulated, published and applied.
Expected Results: (ความคาดหวัง)
• Job accuracy & punctuality
• Maintain & Improvement for the organization and employees
• Technology adoption & paperless mindset
Measurable Outputs: (การวัดผล)
• KPI Target
• Data accuracy (payroll system/ workday system integration)
Skill / Requirement: (ทักษะ)
• Having passion and sense of urgency, problem-solving skills and decision making.
• Good Attitude, Positive Thinking and willing to handle situation with open mind.
• Ability to work as a good team member and motivate the team working as a group.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Having Statistical and Logical Analysis skills.
• Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of C&B systems and programs, with expert knowledge of a specialty area.
• Having knowledge in HRIS (Orisoft, Workday) will be advantage.
Education Preferred: (วุฒิการศึกษา)
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources Management, which 3-5 years of experience in Management Level
Special Considerations: (คุณสมบัติพิเศษเพื่อการพิจารณา)
• Computer Literacy
• Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance
Reporting Relationship: (สายการรายงาน)
• Directing: (หัวหน้างานลำดับที่หนึ่ง) Talent Management Manager, Human Resources Thailand
• Functional: (หัวหน้างานลำดับที่สอง)