PRTR Manufacturing are partnering with a worldwide market leader in the chemicals industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company in a management position within the Manufacturing team. Reporting to the site head you will be
responsible for defining standards for a range of machinery used across a number of production lines in the plant, while minimizing downtime and contributing to the overall effectiveness of machinery in the plant.
Responsible for maintenance activities in the plant maintenance.
Also responsible for the efficient operation and performance of equipment, and executing preventive and normal maintenance jobs, including the planning and availability of the spares and consumable items used in maintenance.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in plant maintenance for a chemical or petrochemical factory of a minimum of 5 years.
- Fast learning, with leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills are required.
- Able to communicate in English and computer literate.
- Ability to relocate to Angthong according to the job requirements.