- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems.
- Previous experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience working in hospitality industry is preferred
- Provide visibility into progress through weekly status reports
- Successful management of ERP implementation from initiation through go live
- Deliver the project’ s primary end results on schedule and within budget
- Continually report on project progress and potential risks to steering committee
- Project Management Requirements – Develop and maintain project management documents:
- Project schedule
- Resource assignments
- Task estimates
- Document management plan (project documents, status reports, meeting minutes)
- Facilitate team meetings; logistics (e.g. scheduling, agendas), keeping on agenda, capturing meeting decisions and actions, and managing meeting processes
- 4 -8 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, PMI Certification preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Ability to lead sessions to stack rank tasks, features, scope or other project related items
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- If you possess the desired skills, are results-oriented, and desire working for rapidly growing company, we’ d love to hear from you.
- 10 days annual leaves
- Money for living expenses1000 baht
- Provident Fund
- Salary raise
- Accidental Insurance
BTS Siam Exit 6
Interested person should sent your applications including a detailed resume, reference, contact phone number, present and expected salaries via email to
Apply now. Only short - listed candidates will be contacted.