Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and monitor SOP system for all outlets
- Managing the team of over 100 people attending all levels via recruitment, appraisals and performance management.
- Supervising 5 different brands totaling 19 outlets and growing.
- Ensure all implementation of service standards and all policies & procedures related to the company.
- Supervise and develop the management of team members, establish and maintain quality service standards for the company, as well as other responsibilities related to a professional and efficient operations.
- Monitors performance to ensure adherence to all service standards, sanitation standards, productivity standards in order to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and control food & beverage inventories including equipment.
- Monitor and forecast food & beverage revenues and expenses to ensure maximum revenues and also company goals are met on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Support the management of the business performance of the restaurant. ( Both of Documentary and Operational )
- Work closely with all departments to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Building relationships with malls’ purchasing and marketing teams via more activities to build brand awareness and to boost sales.
- Helping the company to grow the business by seeking and negotiating with prospective malls and analyzing the locations for the new outlets
- Thai nationality, age 32 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor of Hospitality & Tourism Management or related fields.
- 5 - 7 years experience in restaurant management, outlets management or related experience.
- Excellent English communications both in verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage/ Retail Business.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and manage obstacles.
- Can work on weekend /holiday and flexible to be rotated to different location.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume in English, stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to the
mailing address or email below: