A global IT company in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for Assistant Accounting & Finance Manager to handle all accounting functions and support financial control.
· Responsible for preparing period closing process (including AR, AP, GL, TAX, VAT, WHT, CIT), group reporting packs and financial reports
· Prepare annual budget, planning and conduct forecast
· Liaising with external and internal auditors, related government authorities and headquarter office in Europe
The successful applicant will have:
· CPD License required/BOI-related experience will be a plus
· Strong knowledge in accounting operations, fixed asset, tax, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.