At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Developing digital plans and milestones which identify priorities and opportunities for brand/ product/ service which involve understanding business/corporate goals.
- Working closely with the manager to set up brand/product/ service positioning and ensuring the strategies and priorities aligned with corporate and business goals.
- Overlooking all social media presence. Be able to create the content; article, video, and infographic with a high level of quality and design standard.
- Planning and developing digital strategy & campaigns, budget assignment, media planning, post & pre-evaluation of campaign contents.
- Monitoring, tracking the progress, measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Driving website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measuring site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytic tools.
- Identifying new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Male/Female, Age between 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for at least 5 years.
- Highly creative and a sense of high standard design with proven working experience in content creation.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media, display advertising campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Fluent in English and Thai.