Andamanda Phuket, The largest leisure and entertainment destination in downtown Phuket opening early 2021 is looking for highly
motivated, result-driven, team-oriented personalities to join our team in the following capacity:
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (Base in Bangkok)
- Take full ownership in driving growth with efficiency across Online marketing channels.
- Manage Budget & Implement a Digital Marketing plan, strategy to reach Revenue target.
- Responsible in creating, improve and maintain Feed content strategy to achieve business goals.
- Work collaborates with International Digital Marketing Agency (Thai, Chinese, Russian), Advertising Agency and other related for initiate digital campaigns
and activities with maximize result and ROI.
- Connect with existing business partners and new partners for building and maintaining business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and bloggers. Negotiate influencer costs appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Execute influencer engagement campaigns by communicating and coordinating with influencers on their scope of work, requirements, timeline, and deliverables.
- Meeting with system team to develop website & delivering the best UX/UI design.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM methodologies and principles.
- Track social media reports and provide internal reports regularly in terms of marketing objectives.
- Weekly & Monthly reports to Head of Marketing, GM and Owner.
- Proven Work Experience in Digital Media.
- Have Background in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce.
- At least 5 years experiences in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Digital Marketing or other related fields.
- Good communication skills, honest and responsible, always support team work.
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail and working to deadlines.
- Strong presentation and communication skill.
- Good command of English is required.
- Must be able to travel to Hua Hin & Phuket.
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and ability, career development opportunities and generous
fringe benefits to the successful candidates. Please submit your English resume identifying your qualifications, work experience, current salary and expected salary with a recent photograph and more importantly the reason why you wish to join our group to
Successful candidates will be expected to start as soon as possible.
For further information on our project, please visit
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.