Our client is the first leasing company in Thailand and has been one of the driving forces in shaping the Thai leasing industry into what it is today.
Location: BTS 5 yak ladphrao, Bangkok
Salalry: 40,000-45,000 THB/Month
- Ensuring the operation results of the Collection Team are achieved per target.
- Highlighting any potential risk with root causes and propose an action plan.
- Analyzing the delinquent portfolio to determine potential problem areas in order to implement corrective actions.
- Keeping the record, preparing report and monitoring civil case customer.
- Verifying the end-of-day cash in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Preparing report and keeping track of overdue report, cheque return report.
- Monitoring returned cheque activity such as repayment, legal action, etc.
- Achieving a collection target specified by company.
- Monitoring the inventory that will send to auction.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Male/Female. Age: 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Law or related field.
- Experience & Abilities: 1. Have experiences 5-10 years in collections in Leasing Business.
- Have strong knowledge of Commercial Law or Civil Law.
- Knowledge and Skills in Advanced level of Excel, Accounting and Statistic.
- Fluent in English (All skills).
- Able to drive a car and have driving license.
- Can work under pressure and time-limited.
- Able to travel upcountry.