This role requires someone who can develop and growth new businesses within an existing corporate environment and new client.
The successful candidate should be collaborative and be a clear. They must be a strong partnership management able to guide and encourage their
partners to grow these high potential new businesses.
- Explore and acquire Insurance Product & Strategic partner, including business deal & revenue negotiation
- Create new product, package offering, pricing & responsible for promotion operation
- Set process flow, knowledge, information & operation system
- Collaborate with Insurance Partner & internal team on E2E product management
- Prepare Broker Performance Analysis & Report, including Competitor Analysis report and relevant documents
- Support information & trouble shooting for customer handling both front & back end team
- Collaborate with Insurance Partner on customer experience management
Work location : Hugs BuildingOnly short listed candidate will be notified
- Hold Individual (Non-Life or Life) Broker License over 1 year.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Insurance business would be an advantage
- Experience in an Insurance Partner Management
- Experience in product marketing/campaigns and go to market
- Experience in E2E operations process
- Excellent presentation skills to propagate and advocate new ideas both internally and Externally