This role will assist Head of Commercial Lines in handling all day-to-day insurance broking activities for “corporate” customers of the company. Main duties are to find insurance solutions/quotations from insurance companies to well serve customers’
requirements and ensure that insurance services provided to customers are well performed as agreed.
- Build and maintain business relationship with customers and insurance companies.
- Coordinate with customers to discuss & assess their current and future insurance needs.
- Offer insurance solutions/quotations to customers.
- Negotiate policy terms and costs with insurance companies.
- Arrange insurance cover/policy for customers.
- Collect insurance premium.
- Renew and/or amend existing policies for customers.
- Ensure all insurance documents e.g. insurance quotation, placing slip, insurance policy and endorsement etc. are accurately issued for all parties concerned.
- Keep customers’ insurance details in paper and computer records.
- Assist customers in preparing claims on their policies.
Work location : Hugs Building
Only short listed candidate will be notified
- Bachelor degree or higher in business management or related fields.
- Age preferably between 30-45 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling/servicing insurance for “corporate” customers. Experience in insurance broking company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of various types of insurance products for corporate customers.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills in both Thai and English.
- Strong energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Strong time management & problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.