- Executing and achieving the month-end closing and year-end closing to produce a timely and accurate financial statement.
- Planning, forecasting and analyzing the company’s fiscal annual budget report on goals & strategies
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors and tax authorities for financial audit to provide a financial statement.
- Planning and preparing corporate income tax payment in accordance with the condition prescribed by the Revenue Code in timely and handle all information data requests.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting & Tax & Finance
- Needed to be an account payable and account receivable knowledge and skills.
- Strong knowledge in accounting operations, fixed asset, tax and problem-solving skill
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Performed miscellaneous duties as assigned.