Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively follow status of work tasks assigned by the Senior Project Manager to internal resources, and pursue their completion. Track inputs and actions expected from Clients and external interfacing parties with professionalism.
- Confidently and assertively coordinate general Engineering, Project Management, Planning, Procurement, Commercial, Quality Assurance, Finance and Accounting works with direction of the Project Manager. Supervise day-to-day works, and assist with long-term
strategies. Take responsibility for the well-being of the company and project (5%)
- Coordinate with the Project Management Office (PMO) to formulate project monitoring and evaluation frameworks and data gathering (5%)
- Represent the Company at critical meetings with or without the Senior Project Manager, making informed decisions where possible and coordinate ensuing work. Advise the client on issues that may impact the achievement of their outcomes (including issues
of sustainability and post project requirements such as maintenance); (5%)
- Coordinate with Installation Test and Commissioning team and support project planning at all times, and lead on monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the project, also manage communications and ensure stakeholders are aware of project activities,
progress, exceptions and are in a position to accept handover products (15%)
- Support of system design activities, System Integration/Test Engineers are responsible for system level product design, test and integration-based software systems, from the system
design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of a large integrated system (10%)
- Participate in integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews and formal system verification of the system requirements and final test reports (10%)
- Manage Hour Distribution Plans. Create and maintain Baseline, Actual, and Forecast curves using approved budgets. (10%)
- Participate in integration / test working groups, test readiness reviews and formal system verification of the system requirements and final test report (10%)
- Produce High Level Schedules, Schedule Dashboards, Flowcharts, Fishbone Diagrams, and other analytical tools for management reporting. (10%)
- Assist with drafting of Monthly Reports, Project Proposals, Project Management Plans, and other important documents. Draft, edit and manage the compilation and submission of periodic
project progress reports to donors in a timely manner (5%)
- Assume additional responsibilities as may be required by the PM and / or Project Executive (5%)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical/Software/Construction Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant progressive experience in project development and management, with focus on monitoring, reporting, development and coordination in either public or private
- Competent in the use of all commonly used computer software – spreadsheets and other computer programs. Skilled with Microsoft Excel advanced functions (ex. Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions,
Macros, Charts, Filters, etc.).
- Strong understanding of concepts such as Critical Paths, Float/Slack, Lag, Predecessor-Successor Relationships, Baselines, Earned Value, Manhour Burnrates, etc.
- Experience with Financial Management, Cash Flow Planning, and Commercial Strategy is mandatory.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and deliver assignments on time. Ability to work in a stressful and difficult environment. Proficient communication
and organization skills required to interact with internal company contacts and customers
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Strong presentation skills. Able to raise important issues and speak with confidence in meetings.
- Strives to produce reports and analyses of high quality and accuracy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English and Thai.
- Priority to applicants with experience in the Mass Transit industry.
- Knowledge of CMMI process controls is a plus.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989