As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this leading FMCG company is recruiting an ASEAN Controlling Manager (x1 vacancy) to join the team.
About the ASEAN Controlling Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will lead financial analysis and reporting activities. You will also collaborate with sales and marketing team in commercial finance.
The company provides basic salary, bonus and provident fund
- Sales outlook and marketing sales report
- Monthly profit and loss
- Ad-hoc business reporting based on business need
- Enhance, simplify and optimise all ASEAN reports using available systems and technologies
- Daily NS repo
- Secures reporting discipline and harmonises accounting & cost allocation principles across markets
- Leads, steers & manages all ASEAN internal planning and forecasting processes
- Liaises with Regional Controlling Function on planning & forecasting deliverables and structures the ASEAN internal planning & forecasting process while ensuring full data quality and availability in the forecast
- Analyses and interprets ASEAN & Country P&L's.
- Creates insights on YTD performance vs Forecast and highlights Risks and Opportunities in the ToGo.
- Business case sensing and consolidation for ASEAN innovation pipeline, Launch Tracking analysis and interpretation for key innovations
- Leads the preparation of financial top management presentations (CEO / CFO visits, etc,)
- Develops and prepares strategic roadmaps / simulations and sensitivity analysis
- Business partnering with ASEAN Finance Director
- Proactively drives and influences business performance through initiating own analytics and priorities
To succeed in the ASEAN Controlling Manager role, you will need to have the ability to be a team player and collaborate effectively with cross function teams.
- Top University degree (minimum Bachelor in economics, finance, business administration)
- Ideally international experience / exposure (work wise or during studies)
- Minimum two years of work experience with increasing responsibility in Finance / Accounting, Controlling or Consulting
- Previous experience in FMCG as a Controller with P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility highly desired
- Highly performance oriented
- Ability to visualise, articulate and solve complex issues and make decisions that are sensible and based on available information
- Strong communication skill and ability to influence Business Partners
- Ability to manage Business Partner relations and expectations
- Connects and establishes bonds across hierarchies and countries
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities under high pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Can Do attitude
- Efficiency drives every day thinking
- Fluent in English
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of working as a team and enjoy MNC environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551