• Work with internal departments across the country to get the requirements of architectural design.
• Design building and house according to customer's requirement.
• Follow architectural trends and keep up-to-date.
• Help customers extract the ideas and find inside to design suitable and satisfying design works for them.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
• Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.70 for a bachelor's degree.
• Experience in architecture work for at least 1 year.
• Be able to use Revit, AutoCad, SketchUp, or related designing tools.
• Be able to locate at CPAC Bangson.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.