More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers'’ success for 26 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 400 dedicated professionals and over 10,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People
because PRTR believes in the power of people.
- Checking and sync data Recruitment score to SAP.
- Preparing and printing recruitment invoices.
- Sending an invoice to a client via e-mail, post, and messenger.
- Supporting the client, cooperate with internal teams in relation to the recruitment invoice.
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports.
- Preparing and submitting weekly score reports.
- Performing other assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- At least 1 years’ work experience or new graduate.
- Age between 22-30 years old.
- Good administrative disciplines and good service mind.
- Preferably in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel and Word.
- Good command of English (Reading and Writing).