• Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
• Possessing specialist knowledge of applications and software.
• Maintain application in the production environment, perform problem investigation/and conduct root cause analysis(RCA).
• Design (minor Enhancing) front-end -backend application and integration.
• Minor enhancement: own IT solution end-to-end from design until delivery to production and support.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams or external vendors.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers within agreed time limits.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time and ensure all issues are properly logged.
• Follow up with clients to ensure their application/systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Manage vendor's contract and SLA.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields
• At least 5 years of work experience in IT Support with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify the root cause of failure under pressured situation
• Be able to resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests, and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
• Can design solution design and create architecture documentation.
• Demonstrate interest and ability to learn other applications or technologies as needs.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills (Thai and English).
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.