Our client employs about 70,000
people across the globe, serving customers in more than 110 countries.
They combine industry expertise with innovative technology services. Their focus is to develop in-house
software development teams to support their global business networks. They are a fast-growing company, offering supportive and flexible organizational culture along with great career opportunities for IT professionals.
- Develop mobile application and backend according to company project and business
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- Work experience from 2-5++ years of Android development
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
- Well understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVP, and MVVM
- Familiar with analytics tools such as Firebase, SonarQube
- Produce a quality deliverable, on-time schedule
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical groups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct managerial supervision
- Experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server, etc. T-SQL is plus.
- Good command in English is a plus