About the Role
As the Air Export Manager, you will report directly to the Airfreight Manager of Hellmann Thailand. Working with an exciting team of people, your overall objective
is to successfully take full ownership of Hellmann’s Air Export Pricing & Procurement activities towards local sales and the overseas network.
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Manage, coach and lead Airfreight Export and Console teams to achieve financial-, operational quality and growth targets.
- Take full ownership of the Air Export Pricing & Procurement activities towards local sales and the overseas network, in close cooperation with- and under guidance
of the Airfreight Manager.
- Monitor the Export Team’s shipment, milestone status and KPI compliance.
- Maintain customer relationships and provide the best service to meet- and/or exceed customer requirements.
- To handle all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication in line with the Company’s Regional Claim Procedures and processes.
- Ensure all customer SOP’s are up-to-date and adhered to by the Export Team.
- Adherence of Team financial processes, invoice issuance, credit note, cost control.
- Contact and cooperate with main customers and the Hellmann Network in order to manage all related document and processes for export shipment.
- Fully support the Company’s Sales and Marketing colleagues and initiatives.
- Enhance the Team’s capabilities to offer additional services, up-/cross selling to customers.
- Continuously work towards process improvements and productivity optimization.
- Escalate any major potential issues or company exposure to the Air Freight Manager.
- Visit major export customers as-/when needed to strengthen relationships or for reviews.
- Coordinate with government agencies related as-/when applicable.
- Educate and support all Export staff in quality Improvement.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements for the Role
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age more than 35 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or other related Field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Airfreight Export with understanding of all related process and documents
- Extensive knowledge of logistics services, freight forwarding and Airlines businesses.
- Good skills of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point)
- Team work oriented.
- Ability to handle multi task with good managerial skill and high tactic in monitoring of rapid information flow
- Excellent command in reading and writing English
- Main workplace at Suvarnabhumi Airport Office, Building AO-4
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Industry leading business environment
- Opportunity to grow in the local and global network
- 5 day working week,
8:30 am to 5:30 p.m.
- Workplace is AO-4 building, Free Zone, Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Transport available Airport Link Sky Train to Airport, Free shuttle bus from Airport to AO-4 Free zone
- Benefits include Notebook, Mobile+sim., Provident Fund 3-5%, Group insurance, uniform, guarantee bonus and performance bonus.
- Annual leave – 14 -20 days (pro-rated the 1st year)
If you feel this role is for you then please apply and a member of our recruitment team will contact you upon a successful application.