PRTR is supporting a well established Thai manufacturer who operates the assembly factory and engineering services in Samut Prakan. This is a rewarding opportunity to join a company that has created clear strategies for its growth plans in Thailand. This
position is a key role within the company, as you will be setting up technical research and development with the engineering team for new procedures as well as recommending improvements for products, quality, and new manufacturing processes.
- Leading R&D activities in developing new material and product specifications.
- Researching the new trends of air conditioning products and cooling system technology to enhance the quality and being successful in the market.
- Being responsible for testing or improving the new products with Engineering and production team.
- Working cross-functionally with the Sales and Marketing team and collaborate with the operations and production department.
- Ensuring that the quality management system based on the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements standard.
- Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager (Thai).
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Engineering in materials fields.
- At least 3years experience in an R&D role for Air conditioning products and Project design engineer.
- Must have knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and laboratory testing procedures.
- Knowledge in Air conditioning system or HVAC process for industrial sites.
- Strong in Project management skills.
We are looking to shortlist for this role immediately, so if this job is interesting to you please send in an updated CV as soon as possible.