As a product owner for AI solutions, you will analyse market trends and client requirements, identify and implement suitable AI solutions that anticipate future client needs.
With highly technological knowledge, you should have the skills to look at clients’ business problems and come up with creative ideas that exceed the original proposal. Playing a key role in turning client visions into effective processes, you will manage
the entire lifecycle of projects to ensure they are technically sound, fit-for-purpose and delivered on time and to the highest standards, as well as manage client expectations to ensure their satisfaction.
- Responsible for researching AI market trends, crafting a long-term strategy, and identifying new opportunities for the company
- Understand client requirements and provide a significant contribution to innovative solutions that solve the requirements.
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with stakeholders to define the project vision and roadmap, streamline activities, and make better use of internal resources.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope and project management to prioritise deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Develop project specifications with clear timescales, scope, skills and effort required in conjunction with the relevant internal stakeholder.
- Oversee development and testing of projects – reporting any potential issues and assist in coordinating any solutions to problems identified pre- and post-delivery.
- At least 2 years of experience in product owner or related roles
- Knowledge of AI, data science, and data engineer will be a big advantage
- Solid background in user experience and market research, business analysis and development, project initiation, project management, and status reporting.
- Strong knowledge of software development practices – the lifecycle and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving, creative-thinking, organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with stakeholders that have different technology-awareness.
- Good persuasive and influencing skills.
- Great attention to detail whilst still able to keep the bigger picture in focus.
- A quick-learner with the ability to quickly develop insight into the client and subject matter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is a must.
- Professional Communication in English.