- After Sales Planning & Strategy: To implement a B2B and Retail strategy, sustaining business growth in both channels. Implement Business Intelligence of Product Support (Branch and Service center)
- After Sales Pricing: To implement a structured competitive pricing strategy in Retail and Wholesale (Parts shop) trading.
- Customer Retention: To develop, implement and improve CRM / BDC activities to improve customer retention and service & accessories coverage ratio by proactively anticipating the changing Customer needs and demands
- Communication: To implement utilize robust communication channels for both Retail and B2B business.
- Work closely with Machine Marketing to develop an integrated communication including mid-term goals and short-term tactical campaigns.
- Business Development: Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives & opportunities and seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Warehouse management: Manage the inventory and warehouse operation to fulfil the product support requirement
- Male of Female (Thai national ONLY), age 40 - 48 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Marketing preferred
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Heavy machinery or related industries (MUST)
- Proven sales experience with a solid track record for exceeding sales targets
- In-depth product knowledge and Pricing and program knowledge
- Able to travel as required
- Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply
For a confidential discussion please call +662-078-7312 and ask to speak to the Nikkei Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300