The applicant will design, build and test prototype aircraft structures. The scope of work will span from conceptual to detail design, part and assembly design, system design,
manufacturing support and flight test support. Typical work includes but no limited to design and manufacture of primary structural elements and their integration into the overall vehicle.
- Good knowledge of aircraft load paths and structural sizing.
- Good understanding of composite manufacturing and assembly.
- Good proficiency in 3D CAD is required. Competency in Solidworks 3D CAD is desired.
- Good proficiency in Simcenter 3D or other finite element analysis software.
- Good level of English verbal and written communication. Typical IELTS Level: 6 or similar is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Quality Management System ISO 9001, AS9100, is a plus.
- Familiarity with ASME Y14 policies is a plus.
- Good team player.
- Good leadership.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Have a proactive approach.
v Education Background
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or relevant engineering discipline from an accredited institution or substantial equivalent experience. A Master’s of Science is a plus.
v Professional Experiences
- Prior work experience in the aerospace/aeronautical industry, as a pilot, aircraft homebuilding, rapid prototyping, as well as, hands-on experience with composite part fabrication and assembly processes is a strong plus.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent
photo via "Apply Now"
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
R V Connex Co., Ltd.(Head Office)
30/1 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Road, KlongNueng Sub-District,
KlongLuang District, PhathumThani, 12120 Thailand