The engineer should have a complete understanding of aerodynamic principles, theories, concepts and CFD design and analysis methods to be able to complete tasks
such as, aircraft sizing, performance analyses and stability & control analyses. Engineers in the Aircraft Design team are expected to be able to work in several disciplines.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Aircraft Sizing, Aerodynamics, Aircraft Performance, and Stability & Control.
- Good level of English verbal and written communication. Typical IELTS Level: 6 or similar is an advantage.
- Good team player.
- Good leadership.
- Have a proactive approach.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with mathematical tools such as, MATLAB or Octave, is desired.
- Familiarity with CFD grid generators, such as, ICEM, Pointwise or Hypermesh, is a plus.
- Familiarity with CFD solvers, such as, Fluent, CFX, SU2 or OpenFoam is a plus.
- Familiarity with CFD Post-processing tools such as, Paraview is a plus.
- Knowledge in programming languages, such as C++ or C#, is a plus.
v Education Background
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering. A Master’s of Science is a plus. Other fields may be considered if the applicant has relevant working experience in aerospace/aeronautical industry.
v Professional Experiences
- Prior work experience in the aerospace/aeronautical industry, as a pilot, aircraft homebuilding, rapid prototyping, as well as, hands-on experience with composite part fabrication and assembly processes is a strong plus.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent
photo via "Apply Now"
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
R V Connex Co., Ltd.(Head Office)
30/1 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Road, KlongNueng Sub-District,
KlongLuang District, PhathumThani, 12120 Thailand