The Accounts ReceivableTeam Leader is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Accounts
Receivable team, which includes the co-ordination, control, and improvement of the credit transactions and the hiring, training,
motivation, and development of all team members.
The Accounts ReceivableTeam Leader role includes a wide range of duties and responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to:
1. Accounts Receivable Activities Management
▪Ensure that customer master data is managed in accordance with Bridgestone Policies and Procedures
▪Ensure that customer payment applications are accurately managed in a timely manner and that issues are resolved quickly
2. Credit Management
▪Work closely with stakeholders (e.g. Credit Managers and Sales Managers) in order to contribute to effective cash flow management, such as through the analysis of variances and in developing corrective actions
▪Ensure that securities provided by customers to support the credit facility provided to them are properly managed
Ensure that information provided for determining credit facilities, including loans, and bad debts is complete and correct
▪Support all collection efforts, including those by collection agencies or legal actions through close collaboration with stakeholders
3. Quality Standards and Reporting
▪Provide the agreed reporting to stakeholder management on a monthly basis with value-added commentaries where appropriate and pro-actively engage in discussions when needed
▪Establish quality standards for all processes and customers and review on an annual basis with stakeholders
▪Manage the AR team to ensure that Group Policies and Procedures are correctly followed and target quality levels are consistently achieved
▪Manage the reporting of quality standards to stakeholders on the agreed frequency, discuss the root cause of any below target KPIs and agree the improvement measures
4. People Management
▪Hire, train and develop all team members
▪Manage and motivate individual team members on a daily basis and ensure that the team operates effectively as a group
▪Maintain close relationships with all stakeholders, understand their requirements, and manage their expectations
5. Lead Improvement Initiatives
▪Pro-actively lead the identification and proposal of potential improvement initiatives
▪Manage the implementation of improvement initiatives ensuring completion by agreed deadlines and achievement of targets
▪Participate in strategic ad hoc projects and other tasks as assigned by the Regional Lead, Shared Services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
▪Degree in Accounting is required, a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA) is a plus
▪Good level of English, written and spoken (TOEIC: 700)
▪At least 10 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable with a thorough understanding of Accounts Receivable processes and at least 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader role
▪The following personal attributes: self-motivated; problem-solving and decision-making skills; ability to manage conflicting priorities; good communication skills; and ability to meet deadlines whilst ensuring quality
▪The ability to lead, manage, develop and motivate a team
▪Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel and Word, experience with SAP and Onguard (or a similar credit management software) is desirable
Bridgestone is establishing a Shared Service Centre in Thailand to support various group companies located in the Asia Pacific region. In addition to performing assigned accounting activities, the Service Centre will undertake
ongoing initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of it’s services, such as by incorporating best practices into it’s processes and utilizing new technologies.
We are looking for new potential member who meet with our Bridgestone Behavior (TRACE)
1) Transparency (T) >>Act ethically with integrity in all work responsibilities and share candidly the thoughts with Clear, Open and Honest.
2) Respect (R) >>Care for fundamental human rights, show courtesy, value diversity & different points of view and demonstrate mutual trust in our day-to-day interactions with each other.
3) Accountability (A) >>Take pride and ownership with also behave proactively and fully engaged in taking actions to deliver on our promises and provide the best quality in work.
4) Collaboration (C) >>Work with others as a team and support each other with the power of diversity and display unity of vision with also complement others with ideas and skills to achieve our business goals with pride and enthusiasm.
5) Embrace Change (E) >>Be constantly willing to adapt and promote positive change and see them as opportunities to meet the needs of our customers with also recognize that without the change, without the improvement.