We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, experienced, and passionate individual for the subject position.Job Position : Accounting (Account Receivable Management)
- Maintain and track payments on time and accurately.
- Collect over-due payments from customers
- Keep checking customers' accounts(AR) regularly to make sure that each client's account is well managed
- Communicate effectively with customers over the phone politely and professionally
- Communicate with other departments effectively
- Close the accounts receivable monthly and yearly.
· Prepare sales tax report
· Prepare customer reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, withholding tax and other related accounts.
- Prepare warning letter for the overdue debtor.
- Prepare collection plan report or cash flow report to the finance chief.
- Bachelor's degree in finance and accounting
- Experience in accounts receivable management
- Communication skills and efficient job management
- Ability to Prioritize tasks and complete tasks within the time limit.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in job handling
- Knowledge of international shipping taxes
- Good problem solving skills
- Basic English language skills will be an advantage.
- Experience working in freight forwarding business Will be an advantage
- Have knowledge of computer skills such as Excel, Word, Outlook and ERP software packages
- Experience in using Oracle preferable
If you are passionate, self-driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.
Interested candidates, please submit your application in English with recent photograph stating personal data with full history of working experiences, current and expected salary via APPLY NOW button.
EUSU Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
3388/39 Sirinrat Building, 12th Floor, Rama IV Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. +66 2 685 6017-20 Ext. 9902
Fax. +66 2 685 6023