1. Do the day-to-day processing of transactions (like AP/AR monitoring, cashiering, journal entries, invoice issuance, check preparation)
2. Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
3. Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances Sheet
4. Maintain data base in accounting system such as new customer , new article
5. Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding Finance
6. Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
7. Reconcile Taxable PP.30/PP.03/PP53/P54/PP36 and ensure the on time submission
8. Provide General information e.g. date for internal / external audit / Government requirements 9.Other duties as assigned by immediate superior
1. Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
2. 2-3 years’ work experience in accounting and finance preferably in a multinational manufacturing company
3. Good knowledge in finance and accounting transactions and procedures
4. Good knowledge in Tax / withholding Tax/ AP/ AR / Inventory / GL
5. Good knowledge in BOI and MS AX