- Ensure the integrity of all accounting entry / Tax / Financial and supporting paper is prepared with correctness and completeness in accordance to Thai Accounting Standards as well as compliance with the stock exchange conditions
- Oversee daily operations of the accounting team to handle a full set of Accounting/Financial
- Prepare Month-end reporting analysis of Financial Statement, Cash flow, Cost
- Manage of the company' budget and the company' expense
- Controlling the company’s assets
- Perform monthly analysis of the Company Performance
- Perform all month-end closing and reporting duties.
- Responsible for GL and AR/AP accounting activities.
- Ad hoc projects upon request.
- Ages between 26-35 years old
- Master or Bachelor degrees in Accounting.
- At least 5 years experiences in accounting out of which 3 years of AR/AP/GL experienced.
- Audit experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ERP.
LEARN CORPORATION CO., LTD.
254 Wittayakit Building (Chula Book Center),
13th Floor, Soi Chula 64, Rama 1 Road,
Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Line ID : @rclearn (มี @ นำหน้า)