- Prepare financial statements of the company.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end note to financial statement.
- Prepare budgets and analysis report.
- Prepare forecasts, management reports and presentation.
- Ensuring tax are completed within schedule deadline i.e. Value added tax, Withholding tax, corporate income tax etc.
- Preparing all tax matters including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions.
- Prepare BOI reports.
- Manage accounting team and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions and processes.
- Manage daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely closing of financial statements month-end, quarter-end, year-end accounting closing.
- Solving problem and be consultant in order to closing correctly.
- Coordinating with relevant parties such as external auditor, Revenue Department, BOI etc.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skill and able to handles tasks under high pressure.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reports/projects as assigned
- 5-10 years experience in accounting
- Strong analytical skillset
- Knowledge in accounting laws, taxation law and commercial practices.
- Knowledge and experience for BOI.
- Strong leadership and good personality
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Open-minded, Can-do attitude, and work well with others.
- Attention to details and proactive problem solving skills.
- CPD holder.
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309