Accounting Manager (Client Services) is part of professional service provider in accounting for Accounting Department, one of
the largest service teams in Bangkok. He/She will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting function for client services.
- Oversee month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation - reviewing
all reconciliations and ensuring they are followed-up on monthly;
- Participate in the creation of the annual budgets and periodic forecasts;
- Function as a resource to facility/project teams and client to coordinate required procedures and processes;
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all accounting processes in use (i.e. AR, AP and general ledger) and any relevant
amendments or appendices, and of the client’s structure and needed interfaces;
- Review all interfaces to client’s systems (where required) and proper reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary manuals associated with accounting processes and controls;
- Manage the training, development and workload of accounting team staff.
- Qualified reviewer for all monthly client accounting services oversight checklists, internal control points and audit paperwork as required;
- Special projects and other functions as required by Director or client.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA or ACCA holder is an added advantage
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum 7-year experience in the accounting field preferably with an international company;
- Strong accounting skills and attention to detail required;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required;
- Customer service orientation and strong presentation skills to internal and external parties required;
- Good command of both written and oral English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Medical Examine
- Annual Leave
- Transportation Allowance
- Near BTS Ploenchit
Interested candidates can send your CV to HR Department.
TMF (Thailand) Limited
Unit 1604-6, 16th Floor, 87/1 Capital Tower, All Seasons Place
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 613 4900