- Manage overall accounting activities, including monthly accounting book closing for various companies under Panthera Group.
- Prepare managerial reports for the monthly board meetings and present key performance information to CFO.
- Prepare and review annual financial statements to ensure that they are complying with Thai GAAP & local regulations.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external auditors, and joint venture partners to provide data and answer questions regarding finance, accounting, and taxations.
- Lead the team to perform quarterly business forecast, annual budget.
- Review actual monthly business performance against plan and provide root cause analysis report.
- Perform any other functions that are required by CFO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting or Auditing field, and minimum 3 years in senior level
- Strong background in accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Experience from auditing firm is an advantage.
CPA is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in audit field would be advantage.
- Experience in ERP implementation especially
Oracle will be in special consideration.
- Background from food & beverage industry is an advantage
- Sathorn City Tower near BTS Chong Nonsi
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Flexible Time
We offer a very modern international environment and we conveniently located near BTS Chong Nonsi Station.
Please send a resume, copies of transcripts, recent picture, references and a covering letter in English stating your:-
- Date that you could commence work if appointed;
- Experience relevant to the position; and,
- Salary expectations
RSM (Thailand) Limited
26th Floor, Sathorn City Tower
175 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 (0) 2670 9002-6