- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction, TAX and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request
- Monitor company's annual budget and forecasting activities
- Work closely with the company's auditor and external auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Other adhoc task assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Trading or Retail business will be an advantage
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure
- CPD certification is required
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format
by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901