You will be responsible for the accounting department. A successful candidate should preferably have accounting experience and familiar with retail industry.
Our client is a technology platform in Thailand. They are developing to deliver product and solutions as expertise in their industry.
- Responsible for overall accounting including AP, AR, GL and taxes.
- Ensure correct and timely month end closing and reporting at year-end.
- Monitoring accounting data and financial report and working with external auditors.
- Manage financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to develop.
- Develop the solutions and policies by establishing a long-term plan and recommendation.
- Maintain relationship with key customers, suppliers, and other business partner.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPD.
- 5 years of accounting experience in retail corporate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and high energetic.
- Multitasking is required.
- Attractive salary package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.