- Maintain and prepare financial records for Japan HQ by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information such as preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Contributes to line manager or team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree of Accounting, Finance or any related
- At least 3 years experience in Accounting position
- Good command of English in both written and spoken
*Equivalent to TOEIC 600 or above (Need to report to Japan HQ by email basis)
- Experience in general accounting such as AP/AR, managing General Ledger (GL), book keeping
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.