We are looking for an experienced Accounting and Finance Officer to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting,
financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for 2 of our businesses - CiPU and Lykke.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with accounting firm to ensure the accuracy of P&L, balance sheet, and general ledger accounts, including:
- Organize all related sales and expense documents such as invoice, payment vouchers,
withholding tax slips, tax invoice, receipts and reimbursement request.
- Prepare monthly sales report from all distribution channels
- Perform cash reconciliation to ensure completeness of information and billing.
• Monitor all applicable local tax compliance and ensure that monthly taxes are charged correctly.
• Support internal / external audit processes through preparation of reports and data.
• Manage payments to suppliers and stakeholders. Ensure completeness of payment receipts.
• Review delivery orders for accuracy of billing.
• Process invoice for suppliers and follow up the payment from each stakeholder.
• Generate daily sales summary, cash flow and monthly financial reports for management to provide an overview of business performance.
• Perform cost estimations of new products to help identify ideal pricing structure.
• Proactively assist with cost control requirement and revenue enhancement possibilities. • Liaise with sales and operation teams to prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts. • Work collaboratively with Management, Sales and Operations teams on implementation
of Synature (for CiPU) / FoodStory (for Lykke) system to help automate operations and better capture sales activities, inventory-on-hand as well as customer information.