We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The responsibilities include reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, providing
accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flow while ensuring compliance with all tax regulations.
The duties include:
- Manage all accounting transactions;
- Prepare budget forecasts;
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings;
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Ensure timely bank payments;
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns;
- Manage balance sheets and profit/ loss statements;
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity;
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary;
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Thai National;
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures;
- Good command of English (written & spoken);
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills;
- Certification (CPA or CMA) preferred;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software such as Xero.
- Xero experience;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Experience with general ledger functions.