Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customers, and stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast problem and track key account metrics such as the number of device installation compare with happen problem, classify problem and present to team and stakeholders.
- Prepare reports relating to key accounts/clients as assigned.
- Collaborate with BD/PM/Tech/Ops team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Provide highly professional and administrative support to Management.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and staff levels.
- Ability to multi-account management at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, team management abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience with payment business, POS/EDC software, or relevant software.
- Proficient with MS Office application (Word/Excel/PowerPoint at least).
- Able to work under pressure and within a timeline.
- Good English skills.
- Sociable and good human relations.
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Master’s degree in any field.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989